Discover how to choose a family dentist who is just right for your family.
- Choose one that does a thorough examination during regular checkups
- Choose a family dentist who explains treatment options and who shares the advantages, disadvantages and cost of each choice
- Select one who stresses preventative dental health care
- Select a family dentist who pays close attention to detail
- Ask yourself some questions:
- Is the entire dental health care team friendly and helpful?
- Do they behave in a professional manner?
- Are the hours and location convenient for your family?
- Does this dentist provide affordable family dental care?
- Can you get the dental care services you want and need?
Using this checklist, you should be able to find the family dentist you need. Read more »