Zoom teeth whitening: answers to commonly asked tooth whitening questions.
We receive lots of questions about Zoom teeth whitening â€“ about how it works, about how itâ€™s better than over the counter whitening strips and so forth.
Answers to Zoom whitening questions include:
1. How is Zoom teeth whitening different from over the counter tooth whitening products?
- Your dentist/hygienist will first clean your teeth and remove plaque
- The whitening product is professional strength
- A special light activates the gel, allowing the tooth whitening gel to whiten teeth by as many as 10 shades
2. How long does it take for the Zoom teeth whitening process?
This Zoom whitening can be accomplished in a single visit (approximately 90 minutes), which is ideal for a busy person.
3. How safe is the Zoom whitening process?
Research indicates that teeth whitening is the safest cosmetic dentistry procedure, when done under the supervision of a professional dentist.
4. How long would my teeth stay whiter after Zoom tooth whitening was done?
Your teeth should always remain whiter than they were. Plus, if you follow our brushing and flossing recommendations and if you use Zoom touch up gel, then your results should be even better.
What questions do you have about cosmetic dentistry procedures?
Please let us know which cosmetic dentistry procedures interest you and weâ€™ll be glad to provide all the information you need. Leave a comment below!